Top 5 Nightlife Valencia – My Favorites
Valencia is filled with expats, students and tourists from all over the world. Want to practice your Spanish? Start clubbing and take Salsa classes. Best thing I ever did! Don´t be shy and just go with the flow. You´ll be clubbing in a safe and gay-friendly city.
GET READY TO VOGUE at DESEO 54
- Fancy a smashing drag queen or a beautiful gogo dancer? Well, get ready to party until dawn at DESEO 54. Like all clubs in town, partying starts from 02.30 a.m. People normally go to smaller bars and pubs in various areas before.
ENJOY LIFE MUSIC at JIMMY GLASS JAZZ BAR
- This unique bar in town with a lovely small stage guarantees the jazzy vibe you´ve been looking for. Be on time when popular artists come to play at JIMMY GLASS.
This local bar easily fills up and offers life concerts all year long. Perfect place to bring your date while enjoying the cozy atmosphere quietly together.
As this bar is right around my corner, I love to pop in now and then. Valencia has so much to offer when it comes to music, bars and clubs. Variety is everything!
SALSA and BACHATA DANCING at ASUCAR
- Put on your dancing shoes and practice Salsa at ASUCAR. Two large dance floors will easily fill up. Salsa dancing is super popular. It´s lovely to watch advanced couples dancing like stars
Shake your hips and have a blast. Besides fun on the usual weekends, you can also follow classes at ASUCAR. Tip! Join the open air parties at Vlue Arribar in summer. Hotspot for Salsa lovers!
SUMMER VIBES at MARINA BEACH CLUB
- Expect a mixed crowd and dress to impress. MARINA BEACH CLUB is one of a kind. Have fun around their pool with beautiful views of the Mediterranean. From June till September they organize summer parties with great ambiance.
Equally worth a visit and very famous indeed are L´UMBRACLE and MYA at the City of Arts and Sciences. It’s a unique way of partying with locals, students and tourists. Make sure to dress up. Flip flops are not allowed.
STUDENT PARTIES at RUMBO 144
- Students bounce up and down when R&B hits get mixed by their DJ. Located in the student area along Avenida Blasco Ibañez. Popular with the younger crowd who enjoy public drinking on the streets before partying.
Valencia is the third biggest city of Spain with parties for every age and style. Let me guide you on one of my tours if you fancy more tips. Maybe you´ll fall in love with Valencia just like I did!
INSIDER´S TIPS BEFORE PARTYING:
- Girls, bring flip flops in your handbag to change your heels after partying
- Unfortunately clubs, bars and restaurants change owners all the time
- So check their websites for real time information beforehand